cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Alexey Adamov" <ada...@priocom.com>
Subject Broken images?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:09:07 GMT
I have a trouble with pictures handled by cocoon.
I'm not realy sure that it's a cocoon issue, but may be somebody
know something about?

Large images had been displayed uncorrectly (only left vertical rect is
shown, right half is empty) when they was requested for a first time.
AFAIK this unlike to broken transmitting of a data because of vertical
splitting...

This is hardly determinated, but when this pictures are handled by
Apache, all seems to be ok.
I try this with Cocoon 2.0.4 under Apache and Resin ot Tomcat , both
under Win, RedHat and Solaris (my employee have a different workstation'
configurations and finally it's served by Solaris on SunNetra....)

P.S. Sorry for akwkard english.