cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: is this kosher?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2003 04:29:37 GMT
I think people misunderstood something I said.
One parameter to the setup() method in AbstractSAXTransformer is of type
Parameters. I was asking if this is considered mutable. Should I be able
to modify the Parameters object (by adding another key/value)? Is it OK
to pass values forward in the pipline by this method?
Irv suggested using the session object which I'll also go along with.
I'm just wondering what is the accepted mechanism.

David