cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: linux bug ?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 17:40:57 GMT
Hello Nicolas,

I don't know what's the difference between your linux and your windows
system. But I can say that it has nothing to do with the serializers you
think you use. A <map:read/> is a complete pipeline and does not use any
<map:serialize/>. They can completely be removed when using <map:read/>.
If you want to really parse the files and serialize them at the end, you
must use
<map:generate src="{1}.xhtml"/> or
<map:generate src="{1}.html" type="html"/>.

Regards,

Joerg