cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury III <...@dotech.com>
Subject Xindice question
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 01:47:18 GMT
I thought I had followed the directions at cocooncenter for setting up
xindice on my box with cocoon, but I am getting:

org.xmldb.api.base.XMLDBException: Collection No IndexManager

    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.XMLDBSource.resourceToSAX(XMLDBSource.java:215)

    at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.XMLDBSource.toSAX(XMLDBSource.java:175)

    at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.FileGenerator.generate(FileGenerator.java:143)

This is really stumping me.  I am currently running with JDK1.4 and
Cocoon 2.0.4.

What is this IndexManager, and why isn't mine working ;-)

Irv