cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: FOP, inline SVG, fonts
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2003 00:43:21 GMT
Is there any reason, why the src-attribute is not used in the new
implementation? Backwards compatibility could not be the reason, because
as you can see for my example, it only breaks the working without any
claiming on the changed configuration. And if it is the general
configuration scheme (not using attributes, but the text nodes), why
src-attribute is not completely deactivated or at least throwing a warning?

Hmm, I had a look on the FOPSerializer and saw the deprecated url
resolving. I tried to jump into the excalibur sourceresolve water, but
the water is to deep, I got lost ;-) I would need Carsten's help or an
already working example of the new source resolving.

Of course I can provide a patch for the userdocs. I will have a look on
it in the next days. But what about Javadoc? I don't know what to do ...

Regards,

Joerg