cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: FOP, inline SVG, fonts
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:42:16 GMT
Hello Vadim,

> Frank made a mistake... New configuration syntax which supports Cocoon
> protocols looks like:
>
> <user-config>context://webapps/ROOT/doc/fop/config.xml</user-config>
>
> Old configuration (with src attribute) does not support protocols, works
> only with file name (see FOPSerializer.java).

Ah, thanks. So at least Cocoon 2.0.4 should work completely.

 >> And when changing only the links to the font files in config.xml
 >> using context:// protocol:
 >
 > FOP supports only links to the fonts in absolute file format, starting
 > with "C:/", because currently there is no way to tell FOP current
 > context. No support for Cocoon URIs, for now. See
 > http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/serializers/pdf-serializer.html.

It was only a test. As I wrote in my original mail, I have relative
paths in my config file, what seems to work.

Vadim, can you please add the changed configuration of pdf serializer to
the documentation? There is only the src-attribute mentioned.

Regards,

Joerg