cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury III <...@dotech.com>
Subject SQLTransformer stored procedure question
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:37:39 GMT
I call an existing stored procedure with:

        <sql:execute-query>
            <sql:query isstoredprocedure="true">
                begin qChange.R_IMS_CHANGE( 'ALZHEIMERS', '1999 Q3',
'NRX', ?); end;
            </sql:query>
            <sql:out-parameter sql:nr="1" sql:name="resultset"
sql:type="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleTypes.CURSOR"/>
        </sql:execute-query>

However, I get an "ORA-08103: object no longer exists error" at
SQLTransformer:1250.  This line looks like it is simply calling
getObject on the CallableStatement.  Any reason why I might be getting
this ?

Thanks,

Irv