cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "J.Pietschmann" <j3322...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: entity encoding error within an inline java script
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 21:42:14 GMT
hgadm@cswebmail.com wrote:
> entity encoding error within an inline java script
>
> Dear all,
>
> I have a stylesheet with inline javascript.
> I use CDATA and <xsl:text> as follows to avoid coding
> entities:

> <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">
> // <![CDATA[
> function addgroup(){

Disable-output-escaping does not work with Cocoon pipelines.
The HTML serializer should do the right thing even without
d-o-e.
If you are serializing XHTML, well, bad luck. Check the Xalan
docu if there is an extension denoting XHTML output (declare
a serializer). Saxon has such an extension, I've successfully
used it with Cocoon.

J.Pietschmann