cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "zze-MORY Nicolas FTRD/DMI/REN" <n.m...@rd.francetelecom.com>
Subject Pipeline with Sitemap
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:09:25 GMT
hello everybody, this is my first in this ML.

I have a problem with sitemap.xmap and pipeline.
My problem is that i can't have more than One pipeline in my sitemap. All other pipeline are
not considered.

for example when my first pipeline manage *.html and my second pipeline manage *.xhtml, all
html files will be correctly treat if i try to acces to xhtml file tomcat send me an error
: " toto.xhtml" not found. My pipeline is correctly configured because if i put the *.xhtml
first then all xhtml files will be correctly treated and if i try to acces html files Tomcat
send me an error like "toto.html" not found...

SO what can i do ? do i have make a mistake with the configuration file ??

Thank you