cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Re: Shipping compiled translets rather than XSL files in plain text format
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2003 06:25:02 GMT
If all the links are available through menu's or pages, you could consider the
tool "WGET" on Linux.  Wget has the option -R (I think) that allows you to
download a complete site.  You can distribute that result.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,

Yves Vindevogel

Implements
Kempische Steenweg 206  --  3500 Hasselt  --  Belgium
Phone/Fax: +32 (11) 43.55.76  --  Mobile: +32 (478) 80.82.91
Mail: yves.vindevogel@implements.be  --  www.implements.be

Quote: The winner never says participating is more important than winning.