cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Hubert Holtz" <Turnhose_...@gmx.net>
Subject How to include XSP at certain places in XML?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2003 16:07:39 GMT
Hello,

I know I can include static XML content at any place with cinclude, that works fine, but how
can I include
the result of an XSP file in a XML file, at a place of my choice ( i need some database entries
to build up the
whole site, that's why I nedd XSP inside my XML) ?
I know that you can aggregate XSP and XML with the help of the sitemap, but if I use this
option I don't
have the possibilty to place the result of the xsp code insight my xml file, only before or
after a certain xml file
and I don't want to split my xml files in 10 lines long pieces to puzzle them together in
the sitemap, that
wouldn't make any sense, but would work :-)

So if anybody of you knows how to do it, and I'm sure somebody does, please tell me,
because I searched for an answer in this list (the messages of the last 3 months) but couldn't
find any solution.

And I have a second question, what's the difference between cinclude and xinclude, is there
any?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Steve