cocoon-users mailing list archives

From e nio <enio...@yahoo.com>
Subject Antwort: Cocoon on OS/390 Unix System Services
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 20:56:09 GMT

  Im just speculating as I had a little problem having
cocoon2.0.4+Forrest+tomcat 4.1.18 +jdk1.4.0.01. The problem I
had was that 2.0.4 did not require those jar files at
$TC/common/endorsed since it has  the files located at
WEB-INF/lib and Forrest is in its own "Context" and not in any
of the cocoon sub mounts.  I put a copy on the endorsed dir and
did not erased the copies over at WEB-INF/lib which caused some
problems with cocoon but not forrest. Upon removing those jar
files, it fixed the cocoon problems I was having.
  So you may want to check where these jar files are located on
your setup (xml-apis, xalan, xerces).

enio