cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Re: XSP generated, problem with cocoon:/ prefix
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2003 20:00:41 GMT

I'm willing to help find this one, so ask anything you need to know if you 
want to solve this ...

Unfortunately, my XSL contains this declaration, as you can see in my code and 
otherwise, the generation throught http://.... would not work.

My XSL file is this one, containing the declarations

<?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version=3D"1.0"=20
=09xmlns:xsl=3D"http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"=20
        xmlns:fo=3D"http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format"
        xmlns:xsp-session=3D"http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0"
        xmlns:xsp-request=3D"http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"=20
        xmlns:esql=3D"http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"=20
        xmlns:xsp=3D"http://apache.org/xsp">

        <xsl:template match=3D"/xml">
                <xsp:page language=3D"java"
                                        xmlns:xsp=3D"http://apache.org/xs=
p"
                                       =20
xmlns:esql=3D"http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"
                                       =20
xmlns:xsp-request=3D"http://apache.org/xsp/request/2.0"
                                       =20
xmlns:xsp-session=3D"http://apache.org/xsp/session/2.0"
                                        create-session=3D"true">

                        <xml>


                        <esql:connection>
                                <esql:pool>implements</esql:pool>

                                <esql:execute-query>
                                        <esql:query>select count(*) as=20
fieldcount from tblSiteRegisteredUser</esql:query>

                                        <esql:results>
                                                <esql:row-results>
                                                        <layout>
                                                                <content>
                                                                       =20
<esql:get-string column=3D"fieldcount"/>
                                                                </content=
>
                                                        </layout>
                                                </esql:row-results>
                                        </esql:results>

                                        <esql:error-results>
                                                <layout>
                                                        <content>
                                                               =20
<p><esql:get-message/></p>
                                                        </content>
                                                </layout>
                                        </esql:error-results>
                                </esql:execute-query>
                        </esql:connection>
                        </xml>
                </xsp:page>
=09</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>


> Hello Yves,
>
> that's more than strange and definitively a bug. It's a parsing
> exception as you can read. It's very clear and means, that a namespace
> declaration is missing. ou can check, whether your xsp has a namespace
> declaration for "xsp-request". But independent of a possible bug in your
> XSP - the namespace - there is a bug in Cocoon too.
>
> Regards,
>
> Joerg
>
> Yves Vindevogel wrote:
> > Sorry everybody,
> > This is not a repost, but might be a bug in cocoon.
> > I found a solution to my other problem, but I wanted to inform this
> > group.
> >
> > Consider this line in the sitemap
> > <map:generate src="http://web/implements/db/{1}/{2}.xsp" type="xsp"/>
> >
> > This works, whereas the line
> > <map:generate src="cocoon:/db/{1}/{2}.xsp" type="xsp"/>
> >
> > gives this error:
> >
> > message The namespace prefix "xsp-request" was not declared.
> >
> > description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute
> > pipeline.: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The namespace prefix
> > "xsp-request" was not declared.
> >
> > If anybody can point me at any stupidity, please do, but I think it's a
> > cocoon problem.... Anyway, I got a solution.
> >
> >
> >                         <map:match pattern="db/*/*.xsp">
> >                         	<map:generate src="db/{1}/{2}.xml"/>
> >                                 <map:transform
> > src="xsl/db.generatexsp.xsl"/> <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> >                         </map:match>
> >                         <map:match pattern="db/*/*.html">
> >                                 <map:generate
> > src="http://web/implements/db/{1}/{2}.xsp" type="xsp"/>
> >
> > 				<!--map:transform src="xsl/html.xmlpage.xsl">
> >                                 	<map:parameter name="relpath"
> > value="./../.."/>
> >                                 </map:transform-->
> >                                 <map:serialize type="xml"/>
> >                         </map:match>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org

-- 
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Kind regards,
Bien à vous,

Yves Vindevogel

Implements
Kempische Steenweg 206  --  3500 Hasselt  --  Belgium
Phone/Fax: +32 (11) 43.55.76  --  Mobile: +32 (478) 80.82.91
Mail: yves.vindevogel@implements.be  --  www.implements.be

Quote: The winner never says participating is more important than winning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: cocoon-users-unsubscribe@xml.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: cocoon-users-help@xml.apache.org


Mime
View raw message