cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Yves Vindevogel <yves.vindevo...@implements.be>
Subject Re: Generator for OpenOffice
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:27:58 GMT

> Can you please post your pipelines and the error you receive?

My directories:
http://web/implements  contains
	/dtd with office.dtd
	/sxw with my sxw file

This is the complete pipeline

                <map:pipeline>
                        <map:match pattern="test/*/**.xml">
                                <map:generate
src="jar:http://web/implements/sxw/{1}!/{2}.xml"/>
                                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
                        </map:match>
                        <map:match pattern="sxw/*/office.dtd">
                                <map:read
src="jar:http://web/implements/dtd/office.dtd" mime-type="text/plain"/>
                        </map:match>

                        <map:match pattern="*.zip">
                                <map:read src="{1}.zip"/>
                        </map:match>

                        <map:match pattern="sxw/*.sxw">
                                <map:read src="sxw/{1}.sxw"
mime-type="application/zip"/>
                        </map:match>

                </map:pipeline>

The error

message File "jar:http://web/implements/sxw/testfile.sxw!/office.dtd" not
found.

description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute
pipeline.: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: File
"jar:http://web/implements/sxw/testfile.sxw!/office.dtd" not found.

sender

It's the jar thing that wonders me.  I think the jar: protocol does not use
the pipelines to retrieve the DTD file.