cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: object in a transformer
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:32:25 GMT
On 11.Mar.2003 -- 02:20 PM, Lionel Crine wrote:
> I have a pipeline in which there is my custom transformer.
> In this transformer I have a method which access to an XMLDB and get a
> result object.
>
> I want my transformer to get the object (in a session) and get it to an xsp
> page.
>
> Is it possible to do such a thing ?

Sure. Just add the object to the session and retrieve it in your XSP
e.g. using the session logicsheet. However, since the transformer runs
in parallel to the XSP, they may not be within the same pipeline. IOW
the XSP can reliably read the value only for a subsequent
(i.e. different) request.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l