cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Samuel Bruce <bperryman...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Newbie Use of Request Params with DB Action
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2003 12:03:06 GMT
Thank you once again.

Before I created this post to cocoon-users, I tried
using the request generator after the mod-db action
and all of the request parameters were gone (weren't
displayed with xml serializer). Before the mod-db
action they were all there (using the request
generator). That's why I created this thread.
Maybe I did something wrong. I'll try again - work on
it some more. If I'm successful, I'll let you know. If
not, I'll send my pipeline and xsl.

Thanks so much for your assistance and patience with a
newbie!

--- Christian Haul