cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jens Maukisch <coc...@maukisch.net>
Subject Re[2]: Dynamic i18n catalogs?
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:19:47 GMT
Hi,

> <map:match pattern="file-*.xml">
>          <map:generate src="file.xml"/>
>           <map:transform type="i18n">
>               <map:parameter name="locale" value="../locale"/>
>         Is it possible, to give the i18n-transformer within
>         the pipeline a catalogue location, because I need parameter{1}
>         to generate the catalog

as mentioned in the documentation the catalogue to be used could be
overridden at the pipeline level by secifying parameters called
catalogue-name and/or catalogue-location
e.g.:
<map:patameter name="catalogue-location" value="foo"/>
<map:patameter name="catalogue-name" value="bar"/>

hth

--
* best regards
* Jens Maukisch