cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jakob Praher <jpra...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [modules] url path of pipeline
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:17:54 GMT

> Well, all the methods of o.a.c.environment.Request are available through
> JXPath here. getContextPath() and getSitemapURI() carry some of the
> information you are looking for.

ok, thanks.
But I thought I could get the url of the pipeline where the call is
made.

like for instance:

getCurrentPipeline( ).getUrlPath( )

> > well the reason for wanting to do this, is that if you depend on hard
> > coded path's for instance for redirect, you loose much of the subsitemap
> > behaviour, where you specify the path the sitemap proceses in the parent
> > sitemap ...
>
> You can substract the sitemapURI from the servletPath. Look at the
> JXPath docs on how to apply JAVA methods here.

ok. thanks for that. please see above.

I worked already with JXPath (XMLForms).
I know I could do that, but I thought about using the url attached to a

anyway thanks for your patience.

bye

-- Jakob