cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Conal Tuohy" <con...@paradise.net.nz>
Subject RE: Generator for OpenOffice
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:28:53 GMT
> Well,
>
> That's the problem.
>
> The SXW file does not contain any DTD itself.  They are all
> on my hard drive,
> from the installation of OpenOffice, but not in the files themselves.

So your pipeline should read the OpenOffice files from somewhere else.

<map:match pattern="test/*/**.dtd">
 <map:read src="open-office-dtd/{2}.dtd" mime-type="text/plain"/>
</map:match>

> When I tried to add the DTD to my webdirectories and created
> pipelines for
> them, I still got the error that the Jar: protocol could not
> find anything
> within the zip.  Appearantly, that protocol does not match
> itself again
> against the pipelines ...

I think this is the same as I suggested above ... what happens?

Can you please post your pipelines and the error you receive?

Thanks

Con