cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Williams" <joe_d_willi...@mindspring.com>
Subject Docbook+CSS: Styles not displayed
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 00:23:29 GMT
The doc displays, and the link to the CSS is present in the HTML for the
result document, but for some reason it does not display when requested from
Cocoon. It does display when I run the transform from the command line.

I am using a sub-sitemap with the pipeline:

<map:pipeline>
<map:match pattern="book">
<map:generate src="book.xml"/>
<map:transform src="book.xsl">
<map:parameter name="css-stylesheet" value="book.css"/>
</map:transform>
<map:serialize/>
</map:match>
<map:match pattern="*.css">
<map:read src="{1}.css" mime-type="text/css"/>
</map:match>
</map:pipeline>

And I am adding the parameters to my DocBook customization layer, per Norm
and Bob's documentation:

<xsl:param name="html.stylesheet" select="'book.css'"/>
<xsl:param name="html.stylesheet.type">text/css</xsl:param>