cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Scott Warren" <scottwar...@froggy.com.au>
Subject RE: Source using Component via ECM
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 22:53:56 GMT
For Cocoon 2.0.4 there is a file called users.role which is in the
cocoon????.jar You need to create your own and specify it's path using the
root element of the cocoon.xconf file for example my file has this element

<cocoon version="2.0" user-roles="/WEB-INF/user.roles" >

The user-roles attribute specifies my custom role which is loaded in
addition to the original file.

Hope this Helps

Scott Warren

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Klotz [mailto:pklotz@iconet.wn.bawue.de]
Sent: Wednesday, 26 March 2003 2:27 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Source using Component via ECM

Hi,

I have a custom source that gets the component manager from the
SourceFactory.
So good so fine, but obviously when the source looks up its backend
component it does not find it, although it is configured in cocoon.xconf
as
<component>.

How is this suposed to work? Am I missing something?

Thanks, Peter