cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "joni santoso" <str...@plasa.com>
Subject embedding graphics
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 07:00:31 GMT
Hi,

I have asked this question before using other subject.

Here are my problems :

1. I tried to overlap several images (please see the fo
file below). I want to make images gigi1.jpg and gl.jpg
overlapped. However, it seems that it is not doable. Is
it? (Sorry if this question may actually be fit to ask in
fop-user but maybe anyone here knows it).

2. I have this fo file that works fine but when I put this
onto cocoon the pictures don't show up. What's wrong? The
images and the fo file are in the same directory. However,
I don't map any of these images just the fo file.

thx.

here are the fo :

<!--

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<fo:layout-master-set>

<fo:simple-page-master master-name="cover">
    <fo:region-body/>
</fo:simple-page-master>

</fo:layout-master-set>

<fo:page-sequence master-reference="cover">
    <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
       <fo:block background-color="aqua">
            <fo:inline font-style="italic"
background-color="green">Hey</fo:inline> is just a
<fo:inline font-weight="bold">test</fo:inline>.
       </fo:block>
       <fo:leader/>
       <fo:block background-color="yellow">
            <fo:external-graphic src="cc.jpg"/>
       </fo:block>
       <fo:block background-color="red">
            <fo:inline>
            <fo:external-graphic src="gigi5.jpg"/>
            <fo:external-graphic src="gl.jpg/>
            </fo:inline>
       </fo:block>
    </fo:flow>
</fo:page-sequence>

</fo:root>

-->
Meriahkan Hari Kasih Sayang dengan mengirimkan Kartu Elektronik PlasaCom kepada kerabat dan
teman yang Anda kasihi !
Pilih kartu favorit Anda di Polling Lomba Desain Kartu Tema Valentine
di http://kartu.plasa.com/lomba/