cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy Larson" <Tdlar...@ci.canton.oh.us>
Subject RE: redirection in XSP?
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:16:12 GMT
See: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XSPAction

It provides two ways to set a sitemap parameter (there are other ways as well :)

  The static way (you could wrap this in a java "if"):
      <action:set-result name="parameter-name" value="parameter-value"/>
   Example:
    <action:set-result name="uri" value="uri-to-redirect-to"/>

  The dynamic way:
    <action:set-result>
      <action:param name="name"><xsp:expr>getName()</xsp:expr></action:param>
      <action:param name="value"><xsp:expr>getValue()</xsp:expr></action:param>
    </action:set-result>
  Example:
    <action:set-result>
      <action:param name="name">uri</action:param>
      <action:param name="value"><xsp:expr>name-of-java-string-holding-uri-to-redirect-to</xsp:expr></action:param>
    </action:set-result>

Tim

>>> WBrandes@air.org 02/20/03 03:53PM >>>
Excellent. Thank you.

Now, to push my luck, where is documentation on how to set a sitemap
paramter in an XSP?  Do you use <xsp:logic>sitemapParams.put(param_name,
param_value)</xsp:logic>? Is there an xsp logicsheet tag for setting sitemap
parameters?

Wayne