cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: XPath problems in Cocoon?
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:27:28 GMT
Hmm - I tried this same transform using Jame Clarke's
XT program (old, but normally robust) and I got the
same result -

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
  <root />

I am not an XSLT guru - are you sure the syntax is not
specific to XML spy??  Have you tried with some other
XSLT engine?

Derek

>>> anna@ubaccess.com 20/02/2003 01:04:47 >>>

Derek

I don't get any error message, at least not in WEB-IN/logs/error.log
I get an xml document in the browser:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
  <root />

i.e., the stylesheet was applied successfully, it just didn't match
anything.
Maybe my XPath expression is wrong, but then how comes it works in
XMLSpy?

Thanks for answering
Anna