cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: XPath problems in Cocoon?
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:22:16 GMT
Good point - if your source document is well-formed
XML (it does look like it) - then put an
<?xml version="1.0"?> at the top,  rename it and
try:

<map:generate src="ub/testing/test.xml" type="file"/>

Derek

** I usually have "serverpages" or "file" as my type....

>>> laurent@oodrive.fr 20/02/2003 01:12:06 >>>

Perhaps a trail :

You use <map:generate src="ub/testing/test.html" type="html"/>,
so perhaps after the generator process, your html page is not
EXACTLY the same as your static html file, and your Xpath expression
fails.

I think you can trace Cocoon outputs during pipeline process as
described
in the documentation.

Regards.
Laurent