cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: redirection in XSP?
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:56:27 GMT
Alban

Look at:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Redirecting

Derek

>>> Alban.Tsui@COGNOS.com 20/02/2003 12:14:01 >>>
Hi

I want to write a couple of XSP pages. The first one would read the
request
parameters and continue if the parameters satisfy some conditions but
if
they don't I want it to redirect the processing to another XSP. Is
this
possible?

Currently the above process is done by jsp pages... and using something
like
within the jsp:
    response.sendRedirect(requestURI);

Alban

This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.
If you
have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient,
you
attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the
sender