cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject SVG to JPEG/PNG problems
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 06:39:33 GMT
I am having problems getting the SVG serializer to
correctly display my graphics as JPG/PNG - there
are no reported errors, and the conversion as a whole
goes OK, but many of the colors do not display properly,
font sizes and alignments are out and so on.

What do I need to do to fix this??

Thanks
Derek

"The CSIR exercises no editorial control over E-mail messages and/or
attachments thereto/links referred to therein originating in the
organisation and the views in this message/attachments thereto are
therefore not necessarily those of the CSIR and/or its employees.
The sender of this e-mail is, moreover, in terms of the CSIR's Conditions
of Service, subject to compliance with the CSIR's internal E-mail and
Internet Policy."