cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Timothy Larson" <Tdlar...@ci.canton.oh.us>
Subject Re: How to get an absolute path ?
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:09:46 GMT
You can get the current sitemap path in an XSP:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=104160818008223&w=2

Tim

>>> obillard@rennes.jouve.fr 02/11/03 10:24AM >>>
Hi all !

I am using Cocoon 2.0.4 with Tomcat 4.1.18.
In an XSP page, I would like to get the "hard" path of the webapp or a
sub-dir of the webapp, to use Lucene with an index directory. I know I can
get the relative path of the webapp with <xsp-request:get-uri/>, but I want
to get the absolute path such like :
"/apps/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/mycocoon/index". Is it possible ?

I apologize in advance if this doesn't concern this mailing list ! ...

Olivier BILLARD