cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Training others on Cocoon - suggestions?
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 14:33:32 GMT
Hi

I am planning on running a small training session with
some colleagues, and need to communicate my learning
and insights (!?)  to them in an effective a way as
possible.

Obviously I am planning to make use of all available
resources (Cocoon website; wiki site; various mailing
list archive messages + 2 cocoon books) - but I would
welcome any suggestions on how to structure the sessions
(eg. order of presenting topics etc). I am planning on
covering XSLT in the first part, as their skills are
weak in this field and I believe this is a key topic
for effective use of Cocoon.

Comments?  Ideas?  Links?!

Thanks
Derek

"The CSIR exercises no editorial control over E-mail messages and/or
attachments thereto/links referred to therein originating in the
organisation and the views in this message/attachments thereto are
therefore not necessarily those of the CSIR and/or its employees.
The sender of this e-mail is, moreover, in terms of the CSIR's Conditions
of Service, subject to compliance with the CSIR's internal E-mail and
Internet Policy."