cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martin Holz <h...@fiz-chemie.de>
Subject Re: experiences with Morphon?
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 14:14:28 GMT
"Ines Robbers" <mlist@comprehend.de> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> Has anyone experiences with Morphon - XML Editor
> (http://www.morphon.com/xmleditor/index.shtml)?

It would be a great tool, if interactive performance
were better.  On my Dual Pentium 450 it feels sluggish.
Maybe it is better with a recent single CPU computer.

> Would be interested in you opinion especially with regards to its
> support of XML Schema.

Never used it with schema, but it handle very complicated
DTDs well.
It is much more difficult to accidently create invalid documents
than with XML Spy.

--
Martin Holz                FIZ CHEMIE Berlin
<holz@fiz-chemie.de>