cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Martin Holz <>
Subject Re: experiences with Morphon?
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 14:14:28 GMT
"Ines Robbers" <> writes:

> Hi there,
> Has anyone experiences with Morphon - XML Editor
> (

It would be a great tool, if interactive performance
were better.  On my Dual Pentium 450 it feels sluggish.
Maybe it is better with a recent single CPU computer.
> Would be interested in you opinion especially with regards to its
> support of XML Schema.

Never used it with schema, but it handle very complicated
DTDs well.
It is much more difficult to accidently create invalid documents
than with XML Spy.

Martin Holz                FIZ CHEMIE Berlin

FAQ before posting.     <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:     <>
For additional commands, e-mail:   <>

View raw message