cocoon-users mailing list archives

From jthaeml...@oreillyauto.com
Subject RE: Writing Request to File System
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:14:10 GMT

The writeSource.xsl tranformer seems to be working.  If I remove the
<map:transform type="write-source"/> I can see the document on the browser
and it looks correct.  However when I include the "write-source" I get the
following message on the browser "the src attribute could not be resolved
and failed to cancel".  any idea what that message is trying to say?

I'm not sure if it's relevant, but I can run the editor examples under
mount/editor.

a little more help would be greatly appreciated.  The root of my document
after the transformation is <source:write>, do I need to wrap this in
another tag so the <map:serialize type="xml"/> has something to send back
to the browser?

Thanks,

JohnPT

                      cocoon-users-return-46489-jthaemlitz=oreillyauto.com@XML

                      .APACHE.ORG                                                     To:
      <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>
                                                                                      cc:

                      02/11/03 01:58 PM                                               Subject:
 RE: Writing Request to File System
                      Please respond to cocoon-users

>Then write it to a file on my TomCat server (I NEED THIS)

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/userdocs/transformers/sourcewriting-transformer

.html

sitemap:

<map:transform src="writeSource.xsl">
             <map:parameter name="filename" value="someFilename.xml"/>
</map:transform>
<map:transform type="write-source"/>
<map:serialize type="xml"/>

writeSource.xsl: