cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Comte" <laur...@oodrive.fr>
Subject RE: Is this question too simple to be answered ?
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:23:23 GMT
Hi, and thanks for your reply :)

<quote>
Try relative location for your files.
</quote>

The problem is that my subsitemap is not located in a subfolder
under the main sitemap. So I must specify as "src" something like
"../../../Apache/htdocs/myFolder/itsHere". Humf!

==> BUT, finally I found 2 interesting things :

1/ Even in Windows, if I specify the path as "file:///D:/work/web.xmap"
   instead "file:///D:\work\web.xmap", it works ! Not really logic.

2/ When I change something in the main sitemap without updating the
subsitemap
   file, it fails ! I must make a "fake" modification in the subsitemap file
   make things working ...

A little bit confusing, isn't it ?

BTW, do you have the same behaviours (I use 2.0.4) ???

Laurent.