cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Luca Morandini" <luca.morandi...@tin.it>
Subject RE: how can i get static files REALLY been processed by apache ???
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:55:37 GMT

Not really, I've put up this URIs in global parameter and refer to these variables in my XSLs:
just a change in one XML file if you
want to change these URIs.
BTW, this way is already described in the Cocoon FAQ http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faq/faq-configure-environment.html#faq-4

> I'll go and ask the apache-group ...
> and report back, what i get from there maybe in a Wiki ;-) ?

If you find something better, please, report it back in order to change afore-mentioned FAQ.

Regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org