cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Bounds" <rich...@richardbounds.co.uk>
Subject RE: cocoon & struts together
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 16:05:35 GMT
We're working on a similar setup - Struts-based form logic, with views of
the data processed by cocoon into html/pdf/excel. Currently we simply pull
html cocoon content into jsp's with an http request (using:
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/io-doc/index.html). It seems to work
quite well for our needs, but it would be nice to be able to call the cocoon
pipelines programmatically.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Juraj.Lenharcik@t-systems.com
[mailto:Juraj.Lenharcik@t-systems.com]
Sent: 03 February 2003 15:46
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: cocoon & struts together

Hi,

has someone any experiences with the comosition of struts and cocoon?

I have a middleware on EJB and JCA which connects to some Systems like SAP.
On this connects a webapplication which should be done with with struts.
Some areas of this application should be transformed by cocoon in different
outputs. My idea was to run some views with cocoon. A struts action would
connect a pipeline from cocoon and passe the file which has to be
transformed and visualized.

Any suggestions or practices?

Juraj