cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Harms" <jan.ha...@vivai.de>
Subject AW: Added a beginners page on basic cocoonapp organisation
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:48:31 GMT
Hi Hussayn,

nice work! Just two comments:

1)
I didn´t test it but I suspect that there might be a problem with some of the default matchers,
since "your" pipeline, i.e. the generic automount pipeline is the last one.

Here are some matchers which might interfere (there are more):

   <map:match pattern="news/**.gif">
   <map:match pattern="forms/*">
   <map:match pattern="images/**.jpg">
   <map:match pattern="**/">

The user might name his work directory "news". In that case he won´t see any of his images,
which is probably very confusing. I´m also not sure about the last matcher. Doesn´t it match
everything?

2)
You may want to link to other pages in the wiki, especially [sitemap] and [UnderstandingCocoonMounts].

Regards,

-Jan
--------------------------------
Dipl. Inf. Jan Harms