cocoon-users mailing list archives

From <Maxime.Ghey...@swisscom.com>
Subject rt.jar error
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 15:14:41 GMT
I clearly install tomcat and I get following error on each page.

An error occurred at line: -1 in the jsp file: null
Generated servlet error:
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file
C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Tomcat
4.1\work\Standalone\localhost\osworkflow_example\login_jsp.java:13:
cannot access java.lang.Object
bad class file: C:\Program
Files\Java\j2re1.4.1_01\lib\rt.jar(java/lang/Object.class)
class file has wrong version 48.0, should be 47.0
Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the
classpath.
  private static java.util.Vector _jspx_includes;
                 ^
1 error