cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tsui, Alban" <Alban.T...@COGNOS.com>
Subject RE: redirection in XSP?
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:39:15 GMT

From: Derek Hohls [mailto:DHohls@csir.co.za]
Sent: 20 February 2003 10:56
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: redirection in XSP?

Alban

Look at:
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Redirecting
<http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Redirecting>

Derek

>>> Alban.Tsui@COGNOS.com 20/02/2003 12:14:01 >>>
Hi

I want to write a couple of XSP pages. The first one would read the request
parameters and continue if the parameters satisfy some conditions but if
they don't I want it to redirect the processing to another XSP. Is this
possible?

Currently the above process is done by jsp pages... and using something like
within the jsp:
    response.sendRedirect(requestURI);

Alban