cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Tsui, Alban" <Alban.T...@COGNOS.com>
Subject redirection in XSP?
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:14:01 GMT
Hi

I want to write a couple of XSP pages. The first one would read the request
parameters and continue if the parameters satisfy some conditions but if
they don't I want it to redirect the processing to another XSP. Is this
possible?

Currently the above process is done by jsp pages... and using something like
within the jsp:
	response.sendRedirect(requestURI);

Alban