cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ben Young <byo...@bju.edu>
Subject Xinclude with an XPointer and Resin?
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:24:20 GMT
I have recently switched from Tomcat to Resin (for speed reasons). I have
run into a rather annoying snag, however. When I request my pages that use
xinclude tags with the xinclude transformer, I get nothing returned where
the included files should be. The xinclude tags worked fine under Tomcat.

After doing some testing, I found that the xinclude statement works
perfectly well *unless* you are using an xpointer(...) to select a certain
part of the tree. It seems that Resin (or something else) doing something
with the "#xpointer(...)" that keeps Cocoon from generating the proper XML.

Any ideas on why this may be happening, and how I might be able to work
around it?

Thanks,
Ben 8o)