cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "bruno nunes jacinto" <Bajaci...@oninet.pt>
Subject RE: Problems with double click in coplet links.
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 18:35:28 GMT

The problem "lots of clicks on coplets links” , not only happen in configuration link in the
coplet (like minimize or maximize), but in any other links that exits inside of a coplet.

It seems that you have reproduced the problem correctly.

About your question ( If I then do a normal refresh in the browser the page renders correctly
– is that the same for you? ), the answer is yes, it renders perfectly.

Best regards
Bruno Jacinto