cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thor Heinrichs-Wolpert <t...@lunartek.com>
Subject Re: Instal Cocoon on Mac OS X
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 00:28:15 GMT
Check out the instructions for the installation:
http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/index.html
depending on the version of Tomcat you are using you'll have to copy
files into different directories.

Now, if you use Jetty, you don't have to copy any directories.  If you
want to use Jetty/\Jboss you can follow these directions to get
everything downloaded and setup on your Mac
http://developer.apple.com/internet/java/enterprisejava.html

Cheers,
Thor HW