cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Astor Rivera <ariv...@esri.com>
Subject RE: Instal Cocoon on Mac OS X
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 18:30:31 GMT
>From my experience this has always been the case.
Of course this delay happened when I initiated cocoon for the first time, as
it has to unpack cocoon.war

My current config::

jaguar 10.2.3
tomcat 4.1.12
cocoon 2.0.4

Astor

-----Original Message-----
From: Thor Heinrichs-Wolpert [mailto:thor@lunartek.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2003 4:28 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Re: Instal Cocoon on Mac OS X

Check out the instructions for the installation:

http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/installing/index.html

depending on the version of Tomcat you are using you'll have to copy files
into different directories.

Now, if you use Jetty, you don't have to copy any directories. If you want
to use Jetty/\Jboss you can follow these directions to get everything
downloaded and setup on your Mac

http://developer.apple.com/internet/java/enterprisejava.html

Cheers,

Thor HW