cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "MAHE Vincent FTRD/DIH/REN" <vincent.m...@rd.francetelecom.com>
Subject RE: How can I know why I have no sitemap_xmap.java file ?
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2003 17:28:23 GMT

I already have this config and it doesn't change any thing.
The problem is not that it doesn't deploy my .war file but that it
doesn't generate the .java file corresponding to my sitemap.xmap file.

Vincent

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Chris Wilkes [mailto:cwilkes-cocoon@ladro.com]
Envoye : jeudi 20 fevrier 2003 16:26
A : cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Objet : Re: How can I know why I have no sitemap_xmap.java file ?

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 03:07:24PM +0100, MAHE Vincent FTRD/DIH/REN
wrote:
> I try to have my Cocoon webapp working under tomcat 4.0.6 and Redhat
7.2

> I'm using cocoon 2.0.2 and there's no way I can run my webapp (which
> is running fine with tomcat 4.0.1)
>
> The problem is that I have no log at all explaining why I can't see my
pages.

> The fact is that I have no java file generated in the
> "$CATALINA_HOME/work" directory, which is quite strange.

Check Tomcat's server.xml file.  You should have something like this in
there, note the underlining:
  <Host name="localhost" debug="0" appBase="webapps"
   unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">
which means that when you place the cocoon.war file under
$CATALINA_HOME/webapps it will automatically deploy.  You should see a
cocoon/ directory made with the files in there.  Go to your tomcat
server's /cocoon URL and you should see the welcome page.

Chris