cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject parameters for custom requestgenerator
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:20:24 GMT
Hello,

I hava to get some parameters from a form but I'm stuck.

I have some code like in my html file (created with an xsl transformation):

<index NAME="Prices Index">

name="numericindex_Start" size="10" type="text"></td>

     To :

size="10" type="text"></td>

And I want to get : "Prices Index", "numericindex_Start" and
"numericindex_End", in the file created by my custom requestgenerator, like
this :

<parameters name="numericindex_Start">
<value>Prices Index<value>
<value><value>