cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject question about cocoon object
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:22:58 GMT
/* I'm reading the code located in the requestgenerator */

  public void generate()
     throws SAXException {
         Request request = ObjectModelHelper.getRequest(objectModel);

	this.contentHandler.startDocument(); ===> this method comes from
AbstractXMLProducer
	/******* Add xmlns *******/
	/*this.contentHandler.startPrefixMapping("",URI);*/
         AttributesImpl attr=new AttributesImpl();

         this.attribute(attr,"target", request.getRequestURI());  ===> this
method comes from AbstractServerPage

My questions are :

In "this.attribute", "this" reference which object ?
How can a class (requestgenerator) can use object from an abstract class at
the same level ?

Maybe my question are silly, but I like knowing what I'm reading and using.

Lionel