cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject RE: newbies : problem with sitemap.xmap
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 10:37:50 GMT

>Starting service Tomcat-Standalone
>Apache Tomcat/4.1.12-LE-jdk14
>java.lang.RuntimeException: Fatal: Errors in XSLT transformation:
>Warning: File
>jar:file:/C:/etango/tomcat/webapps/cocoonsamples/WEB-INF/lib/cocoo
>n-2.0.4.jar!/org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/sitemap/java/sitem
>ap.xsl;
>Line 1817; Column 34;
>[Logicsheet processor] Attribute 'type' missing in dynamic tag <map:match>
>
>Fatal: Ach?vement dirigU de la feuille de style
>

>         at
>org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3170)
>----------------------------
>
>last sitemap.xmap
>
>-----------------------------
><map:sitemap xmlns:map="http://apache.org/cocoon/sitemap/1.0">
>   <map:components>

>ONE COMPONENTS IS ENOUGHT remove this on ->  <map:components>

>      <map:generators   default="file"/>
>      <map:generator name="html"
>src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.HTMLGenerator"/>
>
>      <map:transformers default="xslt"/>
>      <map:readers      default="resource"/>
>      <map:serializers  default="html"/>
>      <map:matchers default="wildcard"/>
>    </map:components>
>

>AND THIS ONE -> </map:components>

>   <map:pipelines>
>

>     <map:pipeline>
>       <map:match pattern="index.html">
>         <map:generate type="html" src="index.html"/>
>         <map:serialize/>
>       </map:match>
>     </map:pipeline>
>
>   </map:pipelines>
>
></map:sitemap>

Moreover you should declare explicitly what you're using.
Like that for the generator :  <map:generator name="html"
src="org.apache.cocoon.generation.HTMLGenerator"/>
the transformers ...
etc ....

this synthax is allowed in sub sitemap...I'm not quite sure you can write
it in the main sitemap.
/*****************/
<map:transformers default="xslt"/>
      <map:readers      default="resource"/>
      <map:serializers  default="html"/>
      <map:matchers default="wildcard"/>

Have a look at the sitemap.xmap in webapps/cocoon/.
If you're doing a sub sitemap you should declare it in the main sitemap.

As for as I am concern, I made a copy of the directory cocoon (called for
example cocoon-dev), remove what I didn't want and wrote a new sitemap.xconf.

Lionel