cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Charles Yates <ceya...@stanford.edu>
Subject Re: caching
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 13:55:38 GMT
    I am curently testing a 'CacheableSource' and
'CacheableSourceFactory' that does these things.
Its not ready for prime time yet but it does do the
things mentioned here.  Used like this:

cache://http://www.unreliableserver.com/news.rdf
cache://cocoon://resource/that/takes/a/long/time

   It uses DeltaTimeCacheValidity.  If the validity has
expired, it returns the resouce from the cache and
updates it in another thread.

    I'll report back when its ready.

Charles