cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scher...@wyona.org>
Subject Re: Experiences with Cocoon & Microsoft SQLServer?
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:22:28 GMT
Hi Felix,

I tried it but didn't like the result!

e.g. the "Select * from table" were working fine, but I had trouble with
  "Update", "insert into",....

Despite that I never got it working that I could got the data "where
date=<xsp-parameter-request .../>". I wasn't patient enough to get to
the course.

...but it should work fine because of thje cocoon data layer.

Personally I recommend Oracle (if you have the money) or MySQL (pretty
fast ;-)).

Don't use the MS SQL stuff (my personal opinion) it's garbage!

King regards
Thorsten