cocoon-users mailing list archives

From SAXESS - Hussayn Dabbous <dabb...@saxess.com>
Subject Re: Session managing problem
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:00:40 GMT
i created a cocoon add on for exactly your scenario.

I do also access my webapp via jsp pages, that return XML
content and let cocoon do the presentation issues.
works fine and reasonably perormant so far.

I manage to pass session cookies through cocoon and
i'm happy with it.

we (Lajos and me) implemented a new protocol handler for this
purpose.

more info -> send me a note
hussayn

--