cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Emmanuil Batsis (Manos)" <mbat...@humanmarkup.org>
Subject Re: Call a css into an xsl
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:57:00 GMT

When the result of the transformation goes to the browser, the latter
will make a new request for the resource "style.css".

You can handle that request as any other with a matcher (for *.css). You
need a reader for css files, not the generator>transformer>serializer
usual. Try something like the following in your sitemap:

<map:match pattern="style.css">
    <map:read mime-type="text/css" src="path/to/style.css"/>
</map:match>

Usefull tips on that and other things are on the wiki.

hth,

Manos